2. You now need to deposit some money.
If you are in the US, you can do this directly through Coinbase. Deposit $20.
In the UK, you should go to Bittylicious. Paste your wallet address where it says “bitcoin address”. Now deposit £20.
There are different exchanges for elsewhere in the world. I can’t list them all. Sorry.
3. Get a friend to do the same.
4. Practise sending each other small amounts of money.
5. Go to a café that accepts bitcoins and buy yourself a coffee.
6. Well done. You’re now part of the revolution.
7. I know I said six, but this is the most necessary step of all: read my book.